ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: More Doctor's Appointment
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

More Doctor's Appointment

As im going close to my due date. Im getting more doctor's appointment. My doctor wants to see me once a week now. I really can't wait till my pregnancy is over. So far, I am just lucky that I never have any kind of pain. Pregnancy is going smoothly and baby is kicking harder now. I just wish everything will be this smooth until the time when the baby needs to come out. My sister in law, has been planning my baby shower which I actually did'nt plan to have. But oh well, she wants to do it so I just agree with her. Well that's all for now and I'll be updating again when I have the time. Good day and happy blogging everyone!

2 comments:

chandan said...

Website SEO-SEO services from ClickResponse-Expert business analysis, strategic planning & streamlined link building. competitive search engine optimization services drive qualified traffic.

Ruthy said...

congratulations for ur baby..having a baby is so wonderful..i dropped ec and followed ur blog today..

The Endless Life's Journey