ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Problem with the sound on my pc
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Problem with the sound on my pc

I was having problem with distorted sound on my computer. I tried everything to fixed it but to no avail. I spend like 4 hours trying to put the sound back the way it used to be. But I just get frustrated after 4 hours and still have the distorted sound. It all happens after my computer just started working because of a virus that my anti virus program wasn't able to detect. So I tried the system recovery after my pc failed to turn back on. Well it did work, but of course some programs had to be reinstalled. After that, I do all the pc and windows update and then the problem with the sound on my pc started. But finally, I was able to fix the sound already. For some these steps might be complicated to do. But all I did was uninstall the primary ide controller and restart the pc and after that the sound work perfectly. So, im glad my sound is back to normal.

0 comments:

The Endless Life's Journey