ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Shocking!!!
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Shocking!!!

I still can't get over with the season finale of Lost. First of all my theory about Locke being Jacob was wrong. I was actually happy when Locke supposedly alive again back in the island after being strangled to death by Ben. But the season finale last Wednesday kind of disappoint me. All this time, I been thinking Locke is actually Locke and Lo, Behold! Locke is still dead! The one in Locke's form is I guess Jacob's nemesis. I don't know the deal with him and Jacob but it was a relief to finally know who is Jacob. Locke is one of my favorite character in the show but I don't want him dead. I want him really alive so that's why the finale kind of sucks for me. Don't get me wrong, I still love the show and somehow I am still hoping that in the final season Locke will still be alive. Also I was thinking on the next season, the island will be back to it's present time. So therefore, everyone in the island will be reunited. Well, let's see and wait for Lost 2010.

1 comments:

Joops said...

Just visiting you here..

The Endless Life's Journey