ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Looking for a new church
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Looking for a new church

Husband and I has not been going to church for a long time now. The reason was the last church we attended closed down and for some other personal reason. Well, right now we have been checking some churches that our closer to the house but it seems we can't find the right one. We tried my husband's grandpa's church but it was too far from the house. So we stop going on that church too. Right now we still are looking but hopefully we'll be able to find one soon. So much stuff is going on right now and it's so exhausting. Anyways, I will have time to visit my friend's blogs these days. So happy blogging everyone.

0 comments:

The Endless Life's Journey