ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Sweet Potato Cue Disaster
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Sweet Potato Cue Disaster

Well I was trying to cook sweet potato cue today, we call it camote cue in my country. Anyways, it turns out to be a disaster. I deep fried the sweet potato and forgot that I need brown sugar to go with it. I found out, I was out of brown sugar and all I got was white sugar. So I continue to deep fried the sweet potato and decided to just roll it on white sugar when its done. I was talking with my husband while the sweet potato is in the deep fryer. When I go to check it, it was overcooked and I still think positive that somehow it will taste better with the sugar. So I roll it in the white sugar and let it cool down for a few minutes. When I tried to eat it, it taste horrible and my husband tried only one bite and refuse to eat more. So I don't have a choice but to eat it all, good thing is that I did not cooked a lot. So well next time, I will make sure I have brown sugar and make sure that it will not be overcooked. That's all for today co'z husband and I will be watching this 3d friday the 13th movie that we bought in the store today. I really hate wearing the 3d glasses but its ok the whole movie looks real in 3d. Good evening everyone!

0 comments:

The Endless Life's Journey