ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Job Interview Soon
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Job Interview Soon

Today I was contacted by an Aflac regional Administrator to show up in their regional office this Wednesday at 10 am for an interview. But I am having second thought about it since the job they are offering is not really the job that I originally applied for. They want an interview with me for the Account Executive position and management positions. I never worked as an Account Executive before and that was cleary stated on my resume. I think they contacted me because of my Accountancy background since I took up Bachelor of Science in Accountancy in College which by the way I never finished. But oh well, they offer to interview me and I needed a job. I don't have high hopes for this job but it will be great if I get it.

1 comments:

Allen's Darling said...

Hi, Fel

Its been a while we havent talk. Its good hearing that soon you gonna have job. That's great! Goodluck

The Endless Life's Journey