ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Framed
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Framed

I happened to listen to an amazing 12 year old girl from California. She is amazing and her voice is really good. Lena started singing when she was still a little girl and she sung the National Anthem in front of huge crowd and earn positive feedback. Now she released her own composition titled Frame which you can hear at Lena's myspace page. This kid really got a serious talent, no kidding! She really can sing. I even let my husband listened to her song and my husband agree that this girl is amazing. With a talent like that, it’s not hard to think that this girl will be very famous soon. Oh by the way, that song Framed is pretty cool and I like it. Seriously people, you have to check out Lena's myspace page and hear it for yourself.

0 comments:

The Endless Life's Journey