ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: The Wonder of Baking Soda and Vinegar
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

The Wonder of Baking Soda and Vinegar

Since I live here in Ohio, I started having acne and dandruff. I tried everything, brought anything there is in the store to get rid of acne and dandruff. I wasted a lot of money trying to find a way to get rid of acne and dandruff. It even comes to the point when my husband started complaining about me spending so much on different products that never works. Now with this horrible economy, I realize I should stop going crazy buying everything that says can clear acne and dandruff. So I stop and switch in my kitchen for natural products to clean up acne and dandruff. Yes, I switch from being extravagant to being frugal. I start using Baking Soda on a lot of things even cleaning the house. I also start using it as a facial scrub and I am so amaze with the result. I have totally acne free skin now, all I do is mix baking soda with water and gently scrubbing it in my face 3 times a week. The result is fabulous! Smooth clear skin and I will never spend any money again to buy products in the store for acne that never actually work. About my dandruff, I started using white vinegar on my hair every time I take a shower. Yes, the smell is not so pleasant but as far as my dandruff, it is gone. All I do is mix a cup of vinegar on the last rinse of my hair. I do this every time I wash my hair and after 3 times of using vinegar, my hair is dandruff free. These 2 products, Baking Soda and Vinegar are really amazing. You can use it in almost anything and you will be able to save money. Why spend so much buying expensive stuff when you can go to your kitchen and find some natural products that help you achieve beautiful skin. There are a lot of products in our kitchen that we can use to clean our house and to achieve healthy looking skin. Now I save money and have an acne free skin and dandruff free hair.

0 comments:

The Endless Life's Journey