ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Waiting
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Waiting

I finished all my errands early today, so right now I am just relaxing and waiting for 8 pm. I am excited for another episode of Lost which will start at 8. This is the moment I had been waiting for when they are all back to the island. I know for sure that even though Desmond refuse to go back to the island, he will end up in the island somehow. I am thinking probably this time Penny and their son Charlie will be with him too. Well, that's just my theory. Anyways, this is part of my Wednesday routine since lost season 5 started. I called Wednesday as LOST Day; I am obsessed with this TV show. The writers of this show are brilliant and I don't care what other people think, all I know is I love this show. So here I am just getting ready shutting off the phone and preparing snacks to enjoy while watching LOST. Good evening everyone!

0 comments:

The Endless Life's Journey