ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: I Finally Got My Check
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

I Finally Got My Check

I had been furious at your2cents survey because I did not get my check since December 5 of 2008 when I request for it. I had been doing surveys from them and I keep waiting for my check to come but there's none. So I finally gave up about it, I reported it at the survey police. But today when I did not expected it; I finally got my check from your2cents. I am very happy because it means I did not waste my time doing their surveys. I reported my complaints resolve at the survey police since I got the check already. So now, I still will continue to do survey from them and I am requesting another check today from them. I did not request it right away since I was waiting for this one to come first. I know it's a long wait but I am just happy I got it at last.

0 comments:

The Endless Life's Journey