ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Free Unlimited text to the Philippines
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Free Unlimited text to the Philippines

A couple months ago I bought an unlock phone so I could use my roaming simcard I got for free from . I do this so my family in the Philippines will be able to text me for a cheap price. The problem is if I use my roaming simcard to text them back, it cost me a lot of loads. So I tried not to use it so much and I make sure I have at least 500 pesos worth of loads in my roaming simcard. Anyways, I use chikka to reply to their messages but of course chikka don't allow unlimited messages. So sometimes I use my regular cellphone here in Ohio to reply to my family's text messages which cost a lot of loads. I wasn't really able to save by using the roaming simcard. So then one day I found out this wonderful website that allows you to text your family in the Phillipines without limit. It is a free unlimited text to the Philippines. So if you are like me and wanted to send unlimited text to anybody in the Philippines. You might want to check out uLink. There you can enjoy unlimited text with absolutely no fee.

3 comments:

Eda said...

Here is a new website that has free unlimited text to all netwok check
out this site http://www.txtmate.com/

Eda said...

hi, guys i discover new website where you can send free sms to all network here is the website

http://www.txtmate.com/

librengteks said...

hello. you can also use www.librengteks.com to send unlimited texts to the philippines :).
try it

The Endless Life's Journey