ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: The Wait is Over
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

The Wait is Over

I just got done watching the Premier of Lost season 5. It started at 8 pm and end up at 11 pm. As usual I was thrilled and excited while watching it. I actually don't want it to end. There are still a lot of question that is still not answered from the previous season. But I really enjoy watching the show, and I love the cast of characters. I love it and I can't wait for next week's episode. I am still trying to find answers to some of the questions from all the previous season. Im happy now that Lost is back on tv. I enjoy it, I am still confuse and I am Lost.

1 comments:

chubskulit said...

i used to watch that when i was there in the States, but i lost track of it when we transferred here in Korea..

The Endless Life's Journey