ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Back to playing guitar
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Back to playing guitar

Today I finally decided to buy a new acoustic guitar. It's been a while since I play the guitar. My old one was broken and I really didn't have the chance to buy a new one but today I found a good deal in eBay. I was actually looking for a piano or organ but those are kind of expensive and I can't get a good deal so I end up searching for acoustic guitar. My husband always encourages me to buy a new acoustic guitar but I keep refusing because I just don't want to spend money for a guitar. I miss playing the guitar and I also miss playing the organ. I stop playing the organ when my husband and I left the church we use to go to. But well, I am excited to receive my acoustic guitar and I can't wait to play it again. I will buy the organ next time when I will be able to find a reasonable cost. I am excited right now, it's been a long time since I last played the guitar and soon I will be back playing.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://2gbmemory.net

The Endless Life's Journey