ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: What's Up With Me?
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

What's Up With Me?

I have been sleeping these last few days. I am always tired since the day after Christmas. At first I thought I was just exhausted with all the stuff that's been going on due to holiday season. But now I am thinking, I don't think this is normal at all. I been sleeping so much, much more than I normally do. I been having some weird feeling every morning, I feel like I always want to puke. My body always feels tired, I am always lazy and most of the time I don't want to do anything but sleep. Oh yeah, I checked the calendar and my period still not here. I am thinking I guess I am pregnant but I am not really sure and I don't want to jump into conclusion right now. Getting pregnant is not really on our plan right now but if I am then I will be happy about it. As I am typing this, my eyes is starting to close again. my goodness, I just wake up a few minutes ago and here I am again wanting to sleep. Well, anyways, people won't see me always online these days. And sorry to all my blogger friends if I am not visiting your blogs. I'm just so lazy these days but I promise to make it up as soon as I'm back to my normal self. Happy new year to everyone!

0 comments:

The Endless Life's Journey