ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Remembering for the first time Tag
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Remembering for the first time Tag

I was tagged by my good friend Weng. Thanks for the tag...

Remembering for the first time
I like this tagged "Bring to mind the first time . I pass this tagged to all my happily married couple of course i know ang dami nyo so please tell me if you like to grab it then i will add your link too. 1.list2dothings


Here are the simple rules:
1. Pick your sweetest picture together, when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers.
2. Another picture now that you are together post it after the questions.
3. Share to many friends you like.
4. Enjoy doing it
5. Let your hubby read it too.

Photobucket

Can you remember the day you first met your hubby? When was that?

This is our first time together, I remember this picture, it is after we had our dinner in my favorite barbecue restaurant and we are on our way to the van. This is special because he really did agree with me that the restaurant's barbecue are very good and that he can't believe how cheap the whole meal was.

First impression...?

My first impression? he looks young for his age.

Were you friends before when he became your bf?

Yes we was then developed to online love (lol), then when we meet we know for sure we want to spend our life together.



What was the sweetest thing he did for you?

A lot but the one he always did and still do today is to keep telling me how much he loves me everyday.

What are the things about him that you are thankful for?


For his unconditional undying love, Do I need to say much? Im a woman of few words.

2006 winter

1 comments:

Allen's Darling said...

Hi fel

thank you for doing this tag.

The Endless Life's Journey