ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: RECEIVE MY CHECK TODAY
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

RECEIVE MY CHECK TODAY

Today I receive my check from viewpoint forum. I am really happy because joining as a panelist to their site was not a waste. Anyways, it's not that much but still it can be use to buy some stuff I needed. After all the stress from yesterday, I am happy to get a little help. So I’m thankful to receive this check and will still continue to be a member of the viewpoint. I crave to eat some salted dried fish since yesterday but I can't find it here in Ohio. But it's ok because my friend Louwelyn from North Carolina told me last night she will send me some when she bought it. She is always nice to me even if I owe her a lot of favor. I wish someday I will be able to return the favor. Thank you so much in advance for the salted dried fish. Also today, the weather is not too bad even if it is below freezing. As long as it doesn’t snow, I’m happy with that. Well, our winter car still wasn't fix and we are still saving to have it fix. Hopefully we will be able to come up with the money to fix it. That's all for now co'z I’m still doing things around the house and I’m finishing the last 2 episodes of Lost season 4. My god, I am so addicted to this show. It is really exciting and I can't wait for January 21 when the 5th season starts. I really want to know who is Jacob? That's the biggest question most of Lost fans are waiting to be answered. So so long, goodbye, farewell for now!

3 comments:

Cyril Buca said...

Hi I just run to your blog. and its good to see your testimony regarding online earnings. I have been promoting online earnings to our filipino kababayan to help them earn. if you will agree I would like to put your url to my blog to show everybody your online earning testimony?

myundiary@gmail.com said...

Good post. It is good to hear someone being successful online. How do you join the program?

afparks said...

Hi there, i am going to send you an invite because you can't join the site unless someone refer you. And i still have 2 referral left. Also visit my other site that i just turn into money making website. check out. http://www.anthonandfelisa.blogspot.com

The Endless Life's Journey