ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Goodbye Smorty
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Goodbye Smorty

Yes, I terminated my account from smorty yesterday. Why keep my account in there when I never get any task from them. So I decided to finally end it between me and smorty, lol. Anyways, as I said with my post before that I am getting tired of get paid to blog and yes my mind still never change about that. But there's one get paid to blog that I keep right now. I am still doing opportunities from payperpost, I love payperpost because even when I don't have a rank page I still am able to get opportunities. Well, I am not so crazy now about getting a page rank as long as I still see my blogs having some hits and that's fine with me. It means, people actually still visit this blogs and who cares if I don't have a page rank and not a lot of task from get paid to blog? as long as I still get paid on my survey site. So well that's all for now, I just want to say goodbye smorty! Babooo, So long, Farewell!

1 comments:

chubskulit said...

I terminated mine long time ago from smorty hehehe... I love PPP too...

you should try paying post too..

The Endless Life's Journey