ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: TO A RUDE OLD MAN
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

TO A RUDE OLD MAN

I receive 2 rude comments today from an old man (50 years old). I don't know what his problem but i don't care. This is my blog and im entitled to put anything i want here. It seems like this old man is a bitter man, so actually i pity him rather being mad at him. So what i do is just to reject his comments and go on with my life. If he don't like my blog, then he is free to not go back here. I should respect this man because he is old so that's why im not even paying any attention. So to you old man, im sorry if you don't like my blog. But im just happy that im not like you and i don't want to grow old like you and be bitter leaving rude comments on people's page. Goodluck with your life and i hope you will still live a little longer!

3 comments:

noreen said...

now im kinda wonderin (or it's just me being nosy) what the old man was telling you!!!...lol

Allen's Darling said...

Hi Fel

Hahahhahaa it's funny though. Just like my blog a lot of Old_Man rude and bitter. Criticize my story about how internet-chatting worked.i just laugh at them. Who care its our blog no matter what...hahhahaa

see yah.

Allen's Darling said...

Hi Fel

Hahahhahaa it's funny though. Just like my blog a lot of Old_Man rude and bitter. Criticize my story about how internet-chatting worked.i just laugh at them. Who care its our blog no matter what...hahhahaa

see yah.

The Endless Life's Journey