ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: MY 1984 TRANS AM CAR
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

MY 1984 TRANS AM CAR

Photobucket

My Husband bought this car for me. I really love this car, its so fast and so aero dynamic. Next year this car will be historical already and we are planning to get a personalize plate that says KITT on it because it looks like the kitt car on the 1982 knightrider show. It has "L69" 5.0 liter V8 engine and oh boy it is fast! Its actually more of a fun or race car but i love it. My husband actually like the trans am on the smokey and the bandit movie starring Burt Reynolds. But i just like the body style of the 1984 trans am. Im not really much into performance but the performance of this car is quiet amazing.

0 comments:

The Endless Life's Journey