ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Enjoying being a Product Tester
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Enjoying being a Product Tester

Photobucket

I have been a member of a couple of survey sites which allow you to test new products before it will be in the market. Today I receive another products to test, the picture above shows some facial product that they offer for me to test. But we are not permitted to show the name of the product yet so it's just a plain white bottle. I receive it from being a panelist of clearvoice. Last time I also receive a product to test, its called garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti puff eye roller which sold at about 12 dollars in store and I get it for free from being a panelist of shespeakes. I also receive some candy bars to test that are not yet out in the public from being a panelist of pinecone. Then im expecting some more products to test like a chocolate jell-o from sheknows and some shoes to test from Nike and some stuff to test from being a panelist on hp pavilion. I am really having fun testing products and getting it for free. Now that's practical living, rather than spending so much for some products im lucky to be one of many who was given' a chance to test some products. And the best thing is being a product tester also saves me money.

4 comments:

Allen's Darling said...

Hi fel

Yes, me too i love it to be the testers also. Wow, i really love it.

Allen's Darling said...

Hi fel

Yes, me too i love it to be the testers also. Wow, i really love it.

Allen's Darling said...

Hi fel

Yes, me too i love it to be the testers also. Wow, i really love it.

chubskulit said...

I was active with those when we were there but when we came here idle na lol..

The Endless Life's Journey