ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: Online Games
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

Online Games

When im bored or stress i have a way to make myself relax. All i do is go to my favorite online games site. I really like visiting gamershood and pogo those are 2 game sites that i always go to play games. The gamershood has a lot of games. My favorite is escape the room games. In those games you have to use your brain to be able to achieve your goal of escaping the room. They also offer some cheats and i use them every now and then but if you really want to do it by yourself then you can chose not to use the cheats. While in pogo, this site offer a variety of games too where you could also win. All you do is play games and gather some tokens which you could use later to join the raffle draw. You really dont have to pay anything to play and get tokens and win. But also they have cash games where you registered and play by cash. But i did not register in cash games so i only gather tokens and use it to play for the raffle draw. So far, honestly i never win anything yet but i do have a lot of tokens already. It is really fun playing games in pogo where you could also meet a lot of people and be friends with them. So if you need to relax your mind from stress or if your just bored just visit those two sites and i guarantee you will be relaxed afterwards.

2 comments:

julai said...

hi Felisa,thanks for linking all my blogs. I already link your blog in all my blogs too. Happy Wednesday gurl.

stayhealthyandstrong.com said...

Hi sis, I have linked your blog now. Please don't forget to link me as well. Thank you an d have a nice day.

Sophia

The Endless Life's Journey