ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: FINALLY, I'VE SEEN MY MOM IN LAW
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

FINALLY, I'VE SEEN MY MOM IN LAW

MY HUSBAND AND I HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS NOW. BUT JUST LAST SATURDAY THAT I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO MET HIS MOM. THE FEELING IS DIFFERENT SINCE EVEN IF ME AND HIS MOM NEVER MET YET, WE NEVER REALLY LIKE EACH OTHER. ACTUALLY ITS NOTHING TO ME, I RESPECT HER AS THE MOTHER OF THE MAN I MARRIED. BUT THE THING IS EVEN BEFORE ME AND MY HUSBAND WAS STILL NOT MARRIED, SHE DON'T LIKE ME ALREADY. WHY? FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT I'M ASIAN AND NOT WHITE. STUPID REASON HUH? YEP, VERY STUPID BUT THAT'S HER AND I CAN FORCE HER TO LIKE ME. AND I DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTION TO ACT FAKE AND PRETEND THAT I LIKE HER. SO WHEN WE MET LAST SATURDAY, I SHOW TO HER THAT I AM NOT A FAKE AND IF SHE DON'T LIKE ME THEN BE IT AND I DON'T CARE. WELL SHE DID TRIED TO TALK TO ME, AND I AM NOT REALLY IN A GOOD MOOD TO TALK TO HER AFTER ALL THE THINGS SHE DID TO ME TO TRIED TO RUIN ME AND MY HUSBAND'S MARRIAGE. ITS ACTUALLY AWKWARD TO BE SITTING IN HER HOUSE, AND BE AROUND THIS SAME WOMAN WHO DID SO MUCH TO TRIED TO CAUSE TROUBLE TO ME AND MY HUSBAND. I DON'T HATE HER, BUT I JUST DON'T LIKE HER AND I COULD ALSO TELL THAT SHE DON'T LIKE ME. SHE JUST PRETEND NOTHING IS WRONG BECAUSE MY HUSBAND WAS WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME WE WAS AT HER HOUSE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPENED BUT WHO KNOWS THIS MEETING WILL REALLY BE A STEP FOR A GOOD RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ME AND MY MOTHER IN LAW. BUT FOR NOW, I AM IN A BIG HESITATION THAT IT WILL HAPPEN. BUT I'M A LITTLE HAPPY TO SEE HER THAT WAY, I KNOW HOW SHE LOOK LIKE IF EVER WE MET IN SOME PLACES LIKE THE SHOPPING CENTER. BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT REALLY WILL HAPPEN, AS FOR NOW I'M JUST OK BY FINALLY MEETING HER.

1 comments:

Shiela said...

I don't blame you my dear. Well the important thing is respect di ba.

The Endless Life's Journey