ss_blog_claim=c53e9ec92a7dc61f0c7fbc60e189fc3d The Endless Life's Journey: DREAMS
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Barberton, Ohio, United States
A happily married woman

DREAMS

I LIKE IT WHEN I SLEEP AND WHEN I DREAM. IN DREAMS MY LIFE COULD BE DESIGN THE WAY I WANT IT TO BE. SPIRITUALLY, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND MATERIALLY. IN DREAMS I COULD BE A VERY NICE PERSON, A PERSON WITH NO FAULT, A PERSON THAT EVERYONE TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD I AM. SPIRITUALLY IN MY DREAMS IT SEEMS YOU FIND NO BLEMISH ON ME. IN MY DREAMS PHYSICALLY I AM IN A PERFECT HEALTH, PERFECT FIT, SO MUCH ENERGY, AND I COULD DO ANYTHING I WANT THAT REQUIRES STRENGTH. IN MY DREAMS, I COULD BE THE BRIGHTEST WOMAN, INTELLIGENT, I COULD BE ADMIRE BECAUSE OF MY INTELLIGENCE. TEACHERS IN SCHOOL PRAISE THE BRAIN I HAVE. ALSO IN DREAMS, I COULD HAVE ANYTHING I WANT. MATERIAL AND FINANCIAL I LIKE IT WHEN I SLEEP AND WHEN I DREAM.
IN DREAMS MY LIFE COULD BE DESIGN THE WAY I WANT IT TO BE.
SPIRITUALLY, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND MATERIALLY.
IN DREAMS I COULD BE A VERY NICE PERSON, A PERSON WITH NO FAULT, A PERSON THAT EVERYONE TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD I AM.
SPIRITUALLY IN MY DREAMS IT SEEMS YOU FIND NO BLEMISH ON ME.
IN MY DREAMS PHYSICALLY I AM IN A PERFECT HEALTH, PERFECT FIT, SO MUCH ENERGY, AND I COULD DO ANYTHING I WANT THAT REQUIRES STRENGTH.
IN MY DREAMS, I COULD BE THE BRIGHTEST WOMAN, INTELLIGENT, I COULD BE ADMIRE BECAUSE OF MY INTELLIGENCE.
TEACHERS IN SCHOOL PRAISE THE BRAIN I HAVE. ALSO IN DREAMS, I COULD HAVE ANYTHING I WANT.
MATERIAL AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS DON'T EXIST IN MY DREAMS.
THINGS THAT I CANT HAVE IN REAL LIFE,I HAVE IT IN MY DREAMS. ALSO IN DREAMS, PERFECT PERSON DOES EXIST.
NO BAD WORDS, NO NAME CALLINGS, THERE ARE NO WHORE, NO BITCHES, NO MURDERER, NO BACK FIGHTER. IN DREAMS I COULD DESIGN MY WORLD.
WHAT I WANT TO HAVE AND WHAT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE. IN DREAMS, YOU COULD ALSO MAKE THE SPAN OF YOUR LIFE TO LAST A LONG TIME.
IN DREAMS, THERE WILL BE NO TEARS, NO PAINS AND HEARTACHES.
IN DREAMS I COULD ALWAYS DESIGN IT TO BE WHERE MY WHOLE WORLDS IS FILLED WITH LAUGHTER AND CHEERS.
IN DREAMS PEOPLE THAT HURT ME COULD BE SOMEONE ELSE, THEY COULD BE SOMEONE WHO IS MY FRIEND.
OR THEY COULD ALSO BE OUT OF MY WORLD AND DON'T EXIST AT ALL.
OR I COULD ALSO DESIGN MY OWN REVENGE, AND MAKE THEM SUFFER IN MY DREAM.
IN DREAM I COULD ALWAYS PUT THE RAINBOW IN THE SKIES. I COULD ALSO GROW BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS EVERYWHERE.
GREEN GRASS AND TREES GROWING AROUND MY WORLD. IN DREAMS ALSO SNAKES AND ANY KIND OF WORMS OR ANIMALS THAT I'M SCARED WONT EXIST. IN DREAMS MY WORLD WILL BE PERFECT.
I WANT TO SLEEP, I WANT TO DREAM.

2 comments:

Story said...

ikaw nagbuhat ani tula fel cute siya maayo ka mag-create ug mga tula ako dili jud try ko hehehhee

afparks said...

yep, ako ako ra na binuhat. naapil ko sa semi final sa poem na ako gbuhat ang kadtong electrifying love and devotion

The Endless Life's Journey